- Marketing Assistant
- 3 months Contact / Temp - Perm opportunity for the right candidate
- Location: Pyrmont - Flexible working, 60% in office 40% at home
- Hours : 8.30am-5pm or 9am-5.30pm (core hours)
About the Company:
Global Legal publications company who have created a NEW Marketing opportunity, you will be joining a well established, respected, rapidly growing organisation.
- Host virtual webinars, coordinate the execution of these events, setting up speaker briefs, landing pages, emails and marketing the events.
- Assist with field marketing campaigns, lead generation (i.e. emails set up and canvas activation, display, paid advertising, social media), sales enablement and events both physical and virtual webinars
- Manage account-based marketing campaigns
- Work with stakeholders to understand the market, provide insights and executive programs against key themes and campaign pillars.
- 3 - 5 years of experience executing marketing strategy, preferably for an MNC or a matrixed organisation
- Strong understanding of the customer/buyer journey
- Ability to work independently, Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Self-starter skills and experience working in cross-functional team matrixed organization
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Marketing highly desirable
If you are highly organised, have a creative flair and want to work with a highly collaborative and fun team what are you waiting for; please apply online or contact Sammy Lea on 02 9270 5221