Due to on-going projects across the business, our client wants to hire a highly experienced Salesforce Developer to join them and take ownership for the delivery of key solutions across their Salesforce platform.
The role in more detail:
You’ll be working on a new online application solution using Salesforce Community Cloud whilst replacing a legacy application. This will involve a mixture of integration focused work as well as front end (using LWC) development. You’ll be part of a newly formed scrum team and will be working closely with Functional Consultants, Architects, Scrum Masters as well as senior and mid level developers. As the Salesforce Lead Developer, you’ll be expected to ‘own’ part of the delivery to make sure the solutions are being ‘built to specification’.
You, as the ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Multiple Years experience on the Salesforce Platform
- Have worked in Enterprise size organisations before on complex Salesforce platforms
- Have recent Community Cloud Experience and Ideally LWC.
- In Depth Salesforce Development skills Apex Classes, Apex WebServices, Apex Controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings and Custom Labels.
- In Depth integration experience using APIs (RESTful and SOAP)
- Hold multiple Salesforce Certifications (including PD2)
We are interviewing for this role immediately with a view to start someone in March 2021! If you are looking to secure your next contract, please get in touch either by applying for this role or messaging me on email or phone if you already have my details.
I look forward to helping you secure your next contract!!
Thanks, Jack Byrne -- Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.