- 6 Month Contract
- Daily Rate Contract
- Mid March Start
Our client has a large Network Access Refresh project taking place - both Wired and Wi-Fi. This is for a role based in Melbourne CBD across multiple building sites.
During this engagement the Network Solution Architect / Tech Lead will be specifically responsible for the following:
- Provide solution architecture, design and technical leadership to the project team to oversee Wired and Wireless network access refresh activities.
- Uphold Quality Assurance and governance process to promote effective governance and technical delivery quality.
- Responsible for development and review of configuration templates, project assurance checklists, Bill of Material (BoM) finalization, along with technical delivery methodology and planning of both wired and wireless network rollout schedules.
- Work with team leads, managers, engineers/SME and other architects within the Network domain for technical delivery and assurance of the project.
- Develop and maintain a range of technical documents, as-builts to ensure all documentation are up-to-date for handover to Operations [BAU].
- Responsible for auditing and enforcement of switch configuration consistency across the whole campus.
- Responsible for performing hands-on engineer tasks independently, as required by wired network refresh workstream.
- Responsible for either performing or overseeing of Wireless Survey and Planning tasks to support Wireless Network Access refresh workstream activities. This includes integration of wireless access points with other systems like WLC, Prime, CMX/DNA Space and other external systems.
- Responsible for ensuring the consistency and integrity of data for location aware services between Wireless mobility solutions (CMX/DNA Space) and external systems by closely working with respective SMEs.
Specific Skills Required:
- Proven experience in network design/technical lead role for large scale Campus MPLS networks (mandatory).
- Proven experience with Cisco Wireless technology, MPLS, BGP, Multicast, QoS and Layer 2 access technologies on Cisco platforms (mandatory).
- Specific technology/platform Skills for Wired Refresh:
- Proven experience with Cisco DNA Center(DNAC) platform , in particular auditing and enforcement of configuration compliance for large scale deployments.
- Knowledge and implementation of Cisco Catalyst 9000 platforms, including all software licensing aspects.
- Proven experience with deployment of Quality of Service (QoS) including NBAR2
- Specific technology/platform Skills for Wireless Refresh:
- Proven experience with Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers and Cisco Prime to manage large scale wireless network.
- Knowledge of Wireless Survey and Planning, preferably Ekahau.
- Desirable to have hands-on experience in implementation and roll out of Cisco Catalyst 9100 series wireless Access Points.
- Desirable to have experience in Cisco Wireless location solutions CMX or DNA Space.
- Should be experienced in network automation, especially using DNAC.
- Should have experience in developing fit for purpose documentation, including Detailed Design and Migration Plan documents. It is also desirable to have technical content creation experience using WiKi/Confluence.
- Relevant industry certifications (Mandatory)
Please submit your resume through, or contact Asmita Govind or Steven Chung for any questions.