- Melbourne NE Location
- Permeant Opportunity
- Great Growth Opportunity
In this role you will be required to:
- Design and deploy LANs, WANs and Wireless networks including servers, routers switches etc.
- Conduct research on networking products, protocols, and best practices
- Oversea new and existing equipment, hardware and software upgrades
- Design, implement, and maintain VOIP phone system to include phone servers, phones, and faxes
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery
- Manage servers, including database, e-mail, printers, and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software
- Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery
- Recent Experience in IT network environment support, including implementation and/or remediation projects.
- Experience in designing network solutions
- Sound knowledge and experience in routing, switching and network security in WAN and LAN environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including timely production of clear and concise documentation (written and diagrammatic) of network infrastructure, proposals, changes, reviews etc
- The ability to understand and translate business needs into an appropriate network solution
- Experience implementing, administering and troubleshooting network infrastructure, including: routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points, controllers, WAN optimizers and monitoring applications
You will need full Australian working rights for this role
Please submit your application through (ideally in a word format) for review.
For any specific questions in regards to this role please contact Steven Chung or Asmita Govind