- Melbourne CBD location
- Permanent opportunity
- Shortlisting and interview now!
Our client who is leading organisation within their field is seeking to engage a Linux Systems Administrator to join a national team of dedicated team of infrastructure specialist in Melbourne.
On offer is a permanent role for someone with proven experience in Linux System Administration / Engineering, someone who is comfortable with deploying services on Linux Systems, experience using Open Source cloud computing software, Puppet, Ansible and scripting skills such as Bash or Python.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone who sees themselves a Linux Specialist who is interested in working on and potentially leading projects, working in a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Proven experience administering Linux based servers
- Experience working in a large, complex and dynamic environment that might include but not limited to compute servers, storage, networks, collaboration tools, and software
- Knowledge of the deployment and operation of cloud technologies
- Experience with large scale cloud deployments highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience with Open Stack cloud computing platforms such as OpenStack or similar cloud environments (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in using automation and configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible etc
- Experience using version or source control & development CI/CD tools such as git, Gerrit and Jenkins
- Advanced scripting skills (e.g. bash, python)
- Problem solving and judgement in complex and distributed environments
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment across the Melbourne market. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply and reached out to Steven Chung or Asmita Govind on Linkedin for a confidential discussion.