- Personal Assistant
- Location: Footscray
- Rate: Competitive
- Assignment: contract for 8 weeks
Sirius Support is working exclusively with our client based in Footscray to find an experienced Personal Assistant to support 3 x Directors in an immediate start opportunity.
This is a temporary full-time position for 8 weeks with the possibility of extension.
The purpose is to provide a high level of organisational support and administrative assistance to the directors and wider team in a professional, organised and confidential manner.
Your responsibilities will include but not be restricted to the following;
- Provide a high level of administrative support including drafting of correspondence
- Handling of accounts, telephone calls, correspondence and emails, scheduling internal and external meetings and action accordingly
- Effectively manage the Director's inbox and diary providing appropriate responses and information where relevant
- Ensure the Director is fully briefed for all meeting.
- Room bookings and room preparation including IT set-up and catering, preparation taking, and distribution of agendas and minutes
- Substantial experience in an executive assistant role minimum of 3 years experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and decision-making skills
- Excellent computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office), proactive diary management & ability to learn new programs efficiently
- A willing and positive attitude with a ‘can do’ approach
PLEASE NOTE – Due to high numbers of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted