Our client is currently going through a transformation change in the way they look at and use their data. This role is in the Analytics team where you will be drawing on your SQL skills to query data and Power BI (DAX) skills to present data in a meaningful way for stakeholders. The most important aspect of this role is your ability to work as an integral member of the Analytics team and communicating with team members, sharing knowledge and working with internal stakeholders. This is a junior to mid level role where they can develop your skill set.
- 12m fixed term contract
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD
- Collaborative team culture
- Azure - Cloud
- Building and maintaining Power BI reports for stakeholders (BAU and Projects)
- Manage your own data, SQL queries and ETL
- Stakeholder Management internally across the business
- Cleaning and preparing data for analysis and interpretation
- Developing conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Build Power BI dashboards from scratch
- Work to best practice methodologies
- Demonstrated experience within the Health or Education or Aged Care or NFP Industry sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Must have strong SQL experience
- Demonstrated background developing solutions using PowerBI, MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Kimball, Tabular Modelling
- Data Warehousing experience – some exposure to Azure (data factory) desired but not essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Team Player
- “can do” attitude
- Full Australian working rights (no sponsorship)
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.