Our client is currently going through a transformation change in the way they look at and use their data. This team will be works on a hybrid cloud model until the organisation is fully migrated into Azure. You will be responsible for data modelling, architecture and any backend BI/DW responsibilities.
- Contract 30th June 2021
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD + WFH
- Excellent team culture
- New Tech – Azure
- Responsible for ETL and data modelling – MSBI Stack, Azure SQL, Power BI
- Liaise with the team ensuring they have what they need for data visualisation
- Maintain the Azure DW
- Demonstrated experience within the Health or Education or Aged Care or Essential Services Industry sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in Azure cloud DW environment
- Must have the ability to be hands on with MSBI Stack
- Demonstrated background developing solutions using PowerBI, MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Kimball, Tabular Modelling, preference is experience coding in C#, Sequel experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.