Our client is currently going through a transformation change in the way they look at and use their data. This team will be works on a hybrid cloud model until the organisation is fully migrated into Azure. They are delivering meaningful insights to the business using Power BI giving them visibility on how the organisation is operating.
- Contract 30th June 2021
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD + WFH
- Excellent team culture
- New Tech – Azure
- Build reports and dashboards using Power BI and DAX
- Liaise with non-technical stakeholders to gather requirements and guide stakeholders to uncover what they really need.
- BAU and Projects reporting
- At times be hands on and guide team members to develop reporting in Power BI on Azure
- Adhere to data governance best practice
- Demonstrated experience within the Health or Education or Aged Care or Essential Services Industry sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience building reports from scratch using Power BI
- Must have the ability to be hands on with MSBI Stack
- Demonstrated background developing solutions using PowerBI, MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Kimball, Tabular Modelling, preference is experience coding in C#, Sequel experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.