- Support implementation of project plans, including communication and documentation.
- Provide business operational support, including the day-to-day coordination and oversight of multiple portfolios and programs across the program.
- Manage and coordinate the workflow of activities and provide administration support to PMO, such as preparing various presentations, briefing papers, reports, submissions and responses to information requests.
- Proactively develop and manage effective working relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate exchange of information
- Experience and understanding of "Job Family Framework"
- Experience with the use of Databases, Spreadsheets, Graphing and Business Intelligence Reporting
- Experience coordinating the administration of projects and programs in a financial services organisation including planning, delivery and reporting
- Excellent communication skills