Contract: 3 - 4 months
Located near Parrramatta
Full time: Monday - Friday
Hourly Rate : Competitive
My Client based in Western Sydney is looking for experienced Facilities and Administration officer. You will play a pivotal part in this well-established and leading organisation who pride themselves on their fantastic company culture developed processes and employee benefits.
- Facilities management including management of building repairs and onsite contractors.
- Budget planning and preparation of annual facilities budgets
- Supervising and coordinating work of contractors and subcontractors
- Managing the space planning process and taking accountability for ensuring all legal requirements are adhered to
- Event coordination ( Venue location, coordination of events along with other team members of administration team)
- Ensuring all housekeeping tasks are completed (Re-filling of the fridge, Coffee machine, meeting rooms are up to date) and administrative tasks (Order of stationery, catering) are completed.
- Managing security, maintenance and day-to-day operations
- Assist with administration in conjunction with the Research and Development team.
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 5 years in facilities role.
- Industry experience would be beneficial (Manufacturing and FMCG)
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities
This is an immediate start for the right candidate, so do not delay in submitting your application!
Please note that you must have unlimited working right to be considered for this position