- Open to candidates in any major city
- WFH/remote working options are available
- Consultancy Client
- NV1 or Citizenship required
You will be working with Federal and Local Government clients on projects that will require your expertise across - Delivery, Design and Implementation. We are looking for Senior Infrastructure Engineers who are still very hands on with implementation on client sites, but can also help with some general pre-sales and design work as required.
This client has so much growth planned for the next few years, and is investing so much into the training of their team, its a great opportunity for you if you are looking for that next step, and challenge. The teams are well supported by their vendor partners and senior leaders.
To be successful you will need:
- Gateway and Endpoint Security Administration
- Proven hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Remote Desktop Services, DFS, Exchange & SQL ServerServer and storage,
- virtualisation (Hyper-V and VMware)
- Microsoft Azure
- Ability to communicate to technical and non technical customers
- Baseline, NV1 or Australian Citizenship
- Any certifications from these vendors would be advantageous
- Some understanding of presales is desirable
- Ability to travel to different locations within your city as required.
Please submit your resume through - clearly identifying which city you are applying from, to ensure you are contacted at suitable times as per your time zone.
If you have any questions please contact Asmita Govind - firstname.lastname@example.org or Steven Chung -email@example.com