- Multiple Projects/Roles
- Melbourne CBD
- Cloud CRM Focused
These roles would be for someone who has a strong background in manual testing and automation testing - you will need to be able to run and execute automation scripts and have basic coding and framework building.
Both of these organisations are growing in their adoption of automation testing, but don't have entire teams for it just yet. These hires are really about getting the right people on board to help mature and grow the automation practice within the testing practice.
Some of the types of things you will be doing:
- Create test deliverables and the test execution for automation, integration and manual system testing.
- Work to the testing practices that have been set in place across the organisation
- Contribute and actively participate in the improvement of processes for organisation
- Provide guidance and mentoring to some of the junior staff in the team
- Assist projects and squads with testing and reporting as required
- Combination of manual and automation testing for integration & user cases
- Work with and support vendors who are onsite supporting these projects
- Experience with manual and automation testing
- Experience using Selenium with .NET/C# and Visual Studio
- Experience with Postman or SoapUI
- Experience with DevOps pipeline CI/CD with tools like Bamboo
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build relationships with the internal team, vendors and 3rd party suppliers
- Experience with data mapping
- Recent experience with CRM tools like - Salesforce or Dynamics 365
Please submit your resume through your resume via the "Apply" button. If you have any questions please do contact
Steven Chung - firstname.lastname@example.org or Asmita Govind email@example.com
Interviews for these roles will be taking place on the week of the 22nd of Feb 2020 - so if you are looking at a new role please do share your details with us as soon as possible.