Our client who is a Melbourne based federal government agency is seeking the services of an Application Service Delivery Manager to manage and lead and manage a dedicated team of applications supports specialist. On offer is an initial 10 month contract till the end of December 2021, with the likelihood of further extensions.
They are an organisation that is currently going through a large IT transformation project - this role will play a key role in assisting in developing a plan to transition the 'Build' projects into operations, oversee the coordination to transition activities across delivery streams and assist in the management of a Service Delivery 'Run' tower for their platforms and technologies to support the outsourced Run components of program.
In this role you will be the go to person when it comes to the coordination of staff and resources across both BAU and across various projects, ensuring that comepting demands are met.
To be succesffully shortlisted, you must demosntrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as an Applications Support Manager in a technically complex large enterprise environment
- Proven experience in IT Service Delivery, particularly Applications
- Proven experience working in IT Service Management and/or IT Operations
- Strong working knowledge of IT Service Management processes and practices
- Experience supporting transition to operations functions for a major program.
- The candidate must have experience in managing product vendors as part of a support function
- Previous accountability for IT operations and service delivery functions through management of internal teams and outsource service providers.
- Strong communciation and stakeholder influencing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Australian Citizenship