Our client who is a leading global Asset Management / Superannuation company is seeking the services of experienced Business Analysts to join their projects team based in Melbourne.
The ideal candidate would be someone with extensive previous experience within the superannuation industry, someone who understanding of how asset management and superannuation function works.
- Demonstrate 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in large enterprise environments
- Previous experience in the Superannuation or Insurance industry
- Recent working knowledge of superannuation systems - SuperB, Sonata, Calibre or similar
- Demonstrate previous experience with compliance analysis
- Demonstrate previous experience with process modelling
- Experience using collaboration and work flow tools, including JIRA and Confluence.
- Demonstrate experience in fundamental business analysis skills such as requirements gathering, documentation, writing functional specifications, workshops etc.
- Experience working within both an Agile
- Ability to liaise with high level business and technical stakeholders both internally and externally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with technical and business stakeholders
On offer are multiple positions, starting on an initial 6-month contract with potential for extensions.Due to the urgent nature of the role and where they are in the project lifecycle in terms of deadline, you must be able to start either immediately or within 2 weeks’ time.The ideal candidate would be Melbourne base, however they are open to considering interstate canddiate for remote work. Shortlisting and interviews are currently underway. Don’t miss out on these great opportunities, secure your next contract engagement today!
If you think you’d be suitable for this role, please apply today and one of our consultants will be in contact with you to tell you more about these brilliant opportunities.