- Outbound Customer Service Officer / Appointment Setter
- Global Company
- Location: Pyrmont
- Temporary ongoing contract
Please note due to the nature of this role only candidates with citizenship / Permanent residency will be shortlisted for this role.
Immediate Start for an enthusiastic Outbound Customer Service Officer who is passionate, ambitious and looking to get a foot in the door to a well-known global company. We are looking for a self-starter who is full of energy and get up and go!
You will be responsible for the appointment booking of new sales opportunities through developing customer leads. You will be provided with on the job training and an opportunity to become a permanent employee is available for the right candidate!
- Sales appointment booking with the relevant sales consultant
- Making outbound calls to make contact with existing customers to pursue cross-selling opportunities
- Logging and updating leads in the Salesforce system and allocating the qualified opportunity to the appropriate Sales Representative
- Reporting on leads generated, qualified and assigned to Sales Representative
- Undertaking campaign marketing activities including direct mail and lead nurturing exercises
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability and a passion to establish and maintain ongoing effective relationships
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Competent in MS Office