Location: South East Victoria
Salary : $65k + Super + Bonus if targets are achieved
Permanent Opportunity ( Full time / 2 days per week remote)
We have an immediate start opportunity to join a team within a globally recognised Manufacturing organisation in their Customer Service & Order Processing Team. This role would be suited to a highly client focussed individual, as they will be assisting customers processing orders accurately and taking account of the full order cycle.
You will play a vital role in the customer service team assisting with product enquiries, prepare quotations, process orders answering customer enquiries, via email & telephone.
The successful candidate will have industry experience, excellent customer service skills with a strong understanding of order processing, sales background and be able to hit the ground running adding immediate value to the business.
- Taking inbound calls from business and residential customers
- Processing customer orders
- Dealing with general accounts queries via telephone, email and fax
- Assist with product enquiries
- Prepare quotations
- Keeping clients up to date with ETA’s on orders
- General administrative support as required
- Perm Opportunity
- Supportive team with a collaborative culture
- Career progression
- Flexible working (2days per week remote)
- Extensive knowledge using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, teams, word, Excel)
- Permanent working rights for Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to provide 1st class customer service
- Able to engage with the team and contribute new ideas