- FI/FO role - Melbourne to Darwin (3 days a week)
- 6 Month Contract
- Multiple Senior Business Analyst Positions
Our client is looking for multiple senior business analysts to support a large transformation project. This role does require you to travel to the offices in Darwin for 3 to 4 days a week.
In this role you will be required to:
- Conduct workshops and lead discussions to drive process related consensus and ensure appropriate documentation using the required standards, methods and tools
- Facilitate discussion and drive consensus between internal senior stakeholders, vendor representatives and other 3rd party vendors.
- Develop and document business processes including process objectives/ outcomes, roles, responsibilities, policies and process maps.
- Develop and document standard Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) processes for Run, Project and Architecture teams, business rules, policies and process mapping
- Create use cases for reporting for ITSM processes for Run, Project and Architecture teams
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns.
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops with stakeholders to develop key deliverables to support embedding of changed business practices
- Create test cases and scenarios including supporting business users during testing and the pilot phases of the project
- Work vendors/third parties as required
To be successful you will need:
- Experience in working on ICT projects with enterprise systems
- Previous experience in conducting business analysis and business process development
- Previous experience in process workflow modelling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases
- High level strategic, conceptual and analytical skills including successfully translating complex requirements into succinct and meaningful design and scoping documents
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of written and oral communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and information transfer at all levels
- Experience in facilitating and driving workshops and meetings to achieve successful outcomes
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving in resolution of issues
- Experience in ITSM process development - would be beneficial
This is a busy project that will be keeping you on your toes for the next 6 months. You will be required to work with multiple 3rd party vendors, consultants, and internal stakeholders so we will be looking for really strong communication and relationship building skills as well.
Please note you will need full Australian Working rights, and be required to be in Australia for these roles.
Please send your application through to us for review. We are looking for candidates who are available to start before the 1st of March. If you have any questions please contact Asmita Govind