- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD
- High performing project team - Data Vault
- Flexible working options
- 6 month contract
- Work across AWS cloud platform using Redshift, S3, EMR, Airflow, Jenkins, GIT) provide data driven solutions.( ECS, EC2, EBS, S3, ASG’s, ALB/ELB’s, VPC’s, CloudFormation, IAM)
- Build your own data models (DV2)
- Build reports and dashboards in Tableau
- Liaise with internal and external clients (Stakeholder communication)
- Ensure the accuracy of code quality, logging, exception management and performance.
- Build reusable code, libraries, patterns and consumable frameworks for data sourcing, staging, transform, conforming and extraction
- Data owner and responsible for data governance best practice
You will need to have:
- Demonstrated experience Cloud – AWS is essential
- Proficient in Data Modelling
- Advanced level on data warehousing/ETL (Matillion ideally but not essential)
- Ideally demonstrated experience on Tableau or other data visualisation tools
- Proven experience programming in SQL and python (or pyspark)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience with data ownership and data governance
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
Must be an Australian Citizen or PR due to employment checks.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding project team. You will be working with a strong growing Consulting team who are the best at what they do with AWS. You will be rewarded for your effort and supported by a motivated and collaborative team. APPLY NOW and then call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.