* SE Suburbs
* Project Coordinator/Business Analyst
* 3 month contract
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator to join their team for an initial 3 month contract. They are going through some restructure and need some help with a few small projects that need to be kept in check.
There is a possibility this role will look to go perm full time in the coming months.
We are looking for someone who has a general understanding of IT Technology to manage and own a number of projects.
You will be requited to:
- Work across multiple sites and offices
- Travel to these sites within Melbourne SE Suburbs as required
- Provide reporting and updates to senior management
- Work on multiple small projects
- Work with IT, Factory staff and external vendors to achieve project deadlines
What you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Advanced level of skills with Excel, and strong understanding of project management tools
- Ability to document, take notes and create reports
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to present in front of senior stakeholders as required
- A relevant degree or certification is highly regarded