Sirius’s client is looking for a DevOps engineer to look after and manage their aws platform
Location: Sydney CBD
Perm: Salary neg on exp
You will lead the process of ensuring their web applications are kept alive and healthy as well as working very closely with a range of developers to deliver a fast, robust, safe and secure delivery pipeline.
The role is responsible for supporting the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platforms.
- Responsibilities include operating the platform underpinning their websites
- Work with internatioanl platform team on global initiatives
- Automation of services and changes,
- Managing associated 3rd party services,
- Platform support for the Software Engineering team,
- At least 2 years of managing AWS services at scale
- At least 3 years of experience withInfrastructure automation – e.g Ansible, Terraform
- Kubernetes experience
- Linux experience
How to apply
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Andrew firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/