Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 12 months FTC or day rate considered
- Responsible for the analysis and development/implementation of the applications integration and architecture
- Responsible for the design to support the D365 ERP implementation
- Identify opportunities for integration and work with Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations ERP program
- Responsible for overall systems reliability and integrity of systems data
- Solution architecture experience needed
- Experience in a senior integration or in an application development role.
- Data Migration or data Integration experience within a project environment
- Experience with developing data warehouses designing and integration of external systems
- Experience implementing enterprise integration architectures and designing integration solutions.
- D365 Finance & operations knowledge
- Rhapsody engine experience
How to apply
If you meet all of the above requirements you can apply directly through the advert. You can also reach out to our consultant via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/