Role and responsibilities:
- Write, review and execute comprehensive test cases, test data and test plans against defined Test Strategies.
- Work directly with developers to create automated tests
- Work with dev-ops team to maintain automated tests as an integral part of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Evolve formal QA processes, ensuring continued use of industry-accepted best practices.
- Interact with product management, development and delivery teams to ensure appropriate automated tests are delivered with every feature.
- Interact with client delivery teams, acting as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Lead by example in all areas of software testing.
- Work alongside business analysts, project managers, development teams and senior management to ensure all key deliverable requirements are met.
- Analyse test results and document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Participate in story estimation for test specifications and execution for all work streams.
- 5+ years in test automation including cross browser/device
- Experience with Cypress.io, Postman and JIRA
- Experience working with browser DevTools
- Good knowledge of common web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile.
- Experience working with Bitbucket / Git code repositories.
- ISTQB Certification
- Experience with load testing
- Experience with Zephyr
- Experience with AccelQ
- Experience of continuous delivery practices
- Experience in a financial services or advice technology is desirable.
If you have strong automation skills in Cypress.io please apply now of contact Jason for further details