Location: Sydney CBD
Perm: $160k base - $180k base
The role is responsible for supporting the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platforms. Responsibilities include operating the platform underpinning our websites, automation of services and changes, managing associated 3rd party services, platform support for the Software Engineering team, network services across AWS and between the account and AWS as well as the day to day operations of the AWS environment.
- Provide planning and incremental advancement of the DevOps tooling to drive implementation of automated environment pipelines.
- Work closely with Software Engineering teams to design, build, deploy; cloud, application and on-prem infrastructure
- Champion the build of CI/CD pipelines
- Support the AWS environment
- At least 2 years of managing AWS services at scale
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a wide range of technologies such as: infrastructure automation Anisble, terraform
- Containerisation experience -Kubernetes
- Linux experience
- Working on global initiatives with offshore teams (UK) is nice to have
If you meet all the above requirements please apply with your most up to date resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Andrew - email@example.com or connect via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/