- Permanent position
- South East location
- January start possible
Our client who is a well-regarded organisation within their industry, is looking for a Solution Architect to join their IT team based in Glen Waverley, in the south east of Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for the designing of application and cloud architecture solutions that span across multiple platforms. This organisation currently operates in a hybrid and multi cloud environment, running AWS and Azure, as well as services such as IaaS, SaaS and PaaS.
The ideal candidate would be someone with strong business accumen, someone who is able to solve business problems using technology to ensure that the solutions you come up with meets their business requirements; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for an application architecture.
Reporting to a Lead Solution Architect, this role will work across both the business and technology , work with both internal and external stakeholders (vendors) to drive technology projects.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Define the components required to meet the business goals.
- Define how the components of the solution relate to each other and how they will support the capability or business area.
- Own the overall application architecture design.
- High-level design and strategy skills to not only create strategy, but to obtain the buy in
from senior management to ensure ongoing support for programmes/projects.
- High-level communications and stakeholder liaison and management skills to engage
various business areas.
- Innovative mindset that ensures consideration of all alternative options and the
development of creative solutions.
To be considered you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- 8+ years of solution architecture experience working on complex projects
- Experience with delivering solutions architecturing involving cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with delivering solutions architecturing involving SaaS, IaaS, PaaS
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies
- Proven experience in project delivery teams that have successfully delivered major business solutions into production/ implementation.
- Experience working on a range of projects
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- TOGAF certifications or similar are beneficial
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Steven Chung or Asmita Govind for a confidential discussion.