We are looking for someone who has implemented some DevOps practices, and really understands automation when it comes to systems and infrastructure - not just how to do it, but how it can benefit the business to become that internal evangelist.
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Systems Engineer at a large organisation where you worked on large and complex systems
- Strong understanding / experience with DevOps, automaton or Infrastructure as Code
- Have an understanding or experience with developing and defining Service Level Objectives within an organisation
- Proven experience with improving systems performance and advancing automation
- Proven experience in formulating monitoring approaches, using data to drive decisions, implementing automation in production environments, etc
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell and scripting technologies
- Experience with cloud technology such as AWS or Azure ?
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot complex software and infrastructure issues, and develop tools/systems for task automation
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder engagement /management skills
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join a high performing team, and really help implement practices that will help take the organisation to the next level of their digital transformation.
How to Apply
Please do submit your application through and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Please note that you will need to have full Australian working rights and will need to undergo a medical check for this role.
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities please feel free to follow me on LinkedIn or sign up to alerts on our website.