The ideal candidate would have a background including:
- Experience in C#.Net as well as familiarity with SQL or other relational database, writing and consuming web services (REST/SOAP/WCF/Web API) and continuous integration tools such as Jira, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Financial Services experience dealing with Equities Front Office business.
- Experience working with large amounts of data - there is a project coming up working on trade data –writing code on efficiently dealing with big data
- Dealing with reg reporting, a big plus.
- Experience with trading systems and/or Risk Management is desired but not a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Math with a background in Computer Science / Engineering, Mathematical or related educational background
- Experience with lively, organic, highly collaborative environments
- Ability to craft creative and practical solutions to problems and express those solutions in code.
- Must be an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, open-minded, conceptual, intelligent, bright individual who is intellectually honest & open to debate with excellent synthesis abilities.
An individual who loves solving deep and complex technical and business problems and wants to have an out-sized impact with the products they build and deliver.
An individual with a passion for investment technology, high level of intellectual curiosity, a commitment to excellence and an unparalleled drive to deliver world-class software.
Everyone at the firm works in a highly collaborative and charged environment.
Please apply now or contact Jason Bidwell for further information