Our client, who is a Federal Government Agency, that is currently embarking on a large IT transformational program of work, is looking to engage an Enterprise Architect with a strong background in program integration and consolidation to join their Architecture Practice.
You will be joining a program that is in the implementation phase, therefore you must have experience in working on complex enterprise programs where there are multiple streams. The focus where the focus of this role will be integrating multiple solutions architectures that has been developed into a consolidated solution.
The ideal candidate would have a broad range of architecture experience across disciplines - infrastructure, applications, data, security and integration.
Produce and present the following architecture artefacts:
- Physical Architecture
- Integration with other systems
- Risks Issues and dependencies
- Deployment considerations
- 10+ years experience as a Solution Architect in enterprise environemnt
- Experience in the implementation phase of complex projects or programs
- Ability to build relationships with senior managers and staff and an ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical staff
- Understanding of how to design services to meet security requirements
Technical consulting background
- Australian citizen due to NV1 security clearance requirements
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion.