Sirius’s technology client is looking for an experienced DevSecOps engineer who will be responsible for implementing and managing cyber security standards across the business. You will work to reduce risk across the business by contributing to the development and execution of the Cyber Security strategy focusing on identifying protection goals, objectives and controls.
Location: Sydney CBD
Perm: Base + Super + Bonus
- Enables the integration of cloud network, infra and security operations concepts to deliver products, components and patterns
- Adopt best security practices in line with NIST Cyber security framework (e.g. Surveillance, Data Loss Prevention, Intrusion Detection, Event Logging, Application Monitoring and Reporting, Mobile Policies, Firewall Policies, etc)
- Maintaining high quality secure code, identifying common coding flaws, security issues around steady state operation and management of software
- Review and highlight risk that may exist in the infrastructure and work with the teams to mitigate the identified risks.
- 4+ years of hands on experience in implementing and maintaining security controls
- Knowledge and experience in security architecture principles and frameworks including Infrastructure OS Hardening, Host and Application Firewalls, Encryption, Endpoint Control, Intrusion Detection / Prevention Systems
- Well versed in all things AWS
- Experience using contemporary programming languages and paradigms such as Ruby, Python, and UNIX/LINUX shell scripting
- Hands on experience using Docker (Kubernetes preferable)
How to apply
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Andrew email@example.com or connect via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/