Location: Chullora Area
Salary : $55k + Super
Temporary- Permanent Opportunity
We have an immediate start opportunity to join a team within a globally recognised organisation in their Customer Service/Despatch team. This role would be suited to a highly client focussed individual, as they will be assisting customers processing orders accurately into their ERP system and taking accountability of the full order cycle.
The successful candidate will have industry experience, excellent customer service skills with a strong understanding of order processing, inventory management and be able to hit the ground running adding immediate value to the business.
- Taking inbound calls from business and residential customers
- Processing customer orders in the ERP system
- Dealing with general accounts queries via telephone, email and fax
- Liaising with the warehouse team to ensure goods are dispatched in a timely manner
- Deal with any stock, backorder and scheduling queries
- Keeping clients up to date with ETA’s on orders
- General administrative support as required
- Temp - Perm opportunity for the right person
- Supportive team with a collaborative culture
- Career progression
- Extensive knowledge using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience using Lotus notes.
- Exposure to the full order processing cycle
- Experience within order processing, warehousing, distribution and inventory management.
- Prior experience with Navision is highly desirable
- Permanent working rights for Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to provide 1st class customer service
- Able to engage with the team and contribute new ideas
If you feel this role would be suitable please don’t hesitate to apply NOW !!