Lead cloud engineer
Our client is an exciting fin-tech that is growing fast! They have a unique product helping Australians manage their finances better, and with their customer numbers on the rise they are on the lookout for an experienced Senior AWS Cloud Engineer.
Location: Sydney CBD
They are looking for people with strong AWS experience. You will need passion for data and cloud, through which you will help a rapidly scaling Australian FinTech establish their data infrastructure from the ground up.
- Building a new data warehouse from scratch in an AWS environment
- Be the lead and manage two offshore resources
- Manage the CI/CD pipeline
- Build out the devops team around you for future projects
- Containerization experience with Docker- Kubernetes is highly desirable
- Have worked across AWS with tools such as Lambda, EC2
- Infrastructure as code experience: Terraform, Cloudformation
- Hands on technical expertise setting up DevOps automation
- Experience building data profiling and data cleansing frameworks
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end project delivery, either traditional SDLC or agile delivery methodologies (or hybrid approaches)
If you meet all the above requirements please apply with your most up to date resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Andrew - firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/