Salary : $75k + Super
Permanent opportunity (Full time)
Sirius Support has a fantastic opportunity for an organized, proactive, career-driven individual to join a supportive, well-established, rapidly growing Global Technology Organisation.
You will play a vital role in supporting the sales team with sales quotations, renewal quotations and processing sales orders. As part of this multifunction role, you will be responsible for all office administration and facilities management to ensure the smooth running of the office on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will have sales support, renewals and administration experience, be able to meet deadlines and have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manage all office operations including office supplies and utilities
- Manage and process new orders with suppliers
- Maintain data and input accurately into the Salesforce CRM
- Provide first-class customer service to suppliers and clients
- Assist with any queries by phone or email in a timely manner (invoice & sales related)
- Provide assistance with client contracts and legal agreements (no legal experience required)
- Support with client training courses, organise meetings and demonstrations when required
- Run reports and assist with data updates to help the sales and finance team.
- Provide administration support for the Executive team when required
- Manage the ongoing maintenance for the Sydney office liaising with 3rd party suppliers when necessary.
- Clear path for career progression
- Flexibility to work remote
- Supportive team with a collaborative culture
- Be apart of a rapidly expanding Global Company
Key Skills and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, teams, word, Excel)
- Experience using Netsuite, Concur & Salesforce
- Permanent working rights for Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within sales, commercial awareness, information analysis and variance reporting
- Able to provide 1st class customer service
- Able to engage with the team and contribute new ideas
If you feel this role would be suitable please don’t hesitate to apply NOW !!
Please note only candidates with full working rights will be considered for this opportunity.