Location: Sydney CBD
Contract: 6-12 month day rate
- Lead the on prem migration to AWS
- Provide planning and incremental advancement of the DevOps tooling to drive implementation of automated environment pipelines.
- Work closely with Software Engineering teams to design, build, deploy; cloud, application and on-prem infrastructure
- Champion the build of CI/CD pipelines
- Configure, document, deploy and monitor cloud operations environment
- Two or more years' experience provisioning, operating, and managing high availability clustered environments across AWS.
- Experience with developing and maintaining applications written for AWS services is essential for the role including CloudFormation, S3, EC2, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, RDS (PostgreSQL), RedShift, KMS
- Strong Linux development experience with a view towards automation of build and test pipelines.
- Demonstrated experience in cloud formation, hybrid and on-premise provisioning and deployment automation
- Experience of building and deploying securely to cloud platforms utilising private networking structures, policies, rules and auditing
Other tech experience
- Experience working with continuous integration technologies such as Jenkins, TeamCity
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Proficiency in relevant programming languages (Python, Ruby, PowerShell, C#)
If you meet all the above requirements please apply with your most up to date resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Andrew - firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/