- $100K - $120K + Superannuation + Car Allowance
- Northern Beaches base location
- Opportunities for growth & development
Join a boutique, multidisciplinary consultancy with a focus on innovation and a proven track record of providing structural and engineering solutions to customers. Priding themselves in their high service standard and their ability to deliver rigorous assessments, has enabled them to develop and maintain strong relationships within multiple sectors and predominantly residential.
As a Senior Structural Engineer you will work closely with home-owners, builders, developers, architects and engineers to manage structural construction and risks associated with developments. It is your responsibility to design the structures for a range of projects ensuring that they are cost effective and in line with company processes.
- Provide high quality, optimal and innovative structural designs and documentation for concrete, steel and timber structures (predominantly residential developments)
- Ensure that Clients are satisfied throughout the entire process to create repeat business
- Schedule & conduct site inspections for residential and small commercial projects
- Provide solutions to engineering problems and relay back to clients
- Provide quality reports on residential, government and small commercial projects
- At least 5 – 10 years’ experience in Australian structural engineering design
- Small – medium residential design experience
- Experience in the design of steel, concrete, timber structures & facades
- Tertiary Engineering Qualification – Civil / Structural Engineering (Degree)
- Excellent communication skills with the proven ability to gain trust & respect of all internal & external stakeholders
- A can-do attitude and flexible approach to challenging & unusual engineering problems
- Be a part of a growing consultancy that can offer growth & development
- Monthly wellness days
- Supportive and collaborative management
- Close-knit company culture with a strong sense of ‘team’
- Take ownership & accountability of your projects
- New position due to growth
This is an immediate start opportunity for the right candidate, so do not delay in submitting your application!