- 3 month contract + Possible ext
- SE Suburbs
- Full Australian Working rights required
This is a busy role, which will require you to:
- Manage a high flow of calls and tickets
- Provide troubleshooting, resolution and support for all Level 2 queries
- Support both internal and external customers
- Meet SLA's that are set in place with clients
- Configure test and enduser hardware products and devices
- Run diagnostics for applications as required
- Monitor some general server activity
- Actively participate in project work as required.
- Experience with Apple applications and hardware
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in a support desk position
- Strong customer service focus and a desire to help others
- Availability to join within 2 weeks of offer at the latest
- Experience with O365 and knowledge with Windows server
- Knowledge with MDM - Airwatch, or Intune
- Ability to use a ticketing system like ServiceNow
- Experience with Apple applications and hardware is also required
Please submit your resume through to us via the apply now button. We will review resumes as quickly as we can.
Please note that this is a contract role and we will be looking to understand your availability, daily rate expectations and experience in a similar high volume role.
If you have any questions please contact Asmita Govind or Steven Chung. However with the volume of applications at the moment please be sure to apply via the job boards just to ensure your application doesnt get missed.