Sirius’s tech client is a leading fin tech that has created a state-of-the-art product that engages with new customers every single day and they are looking to establish a new devops team between now and the end of the year. This is an opportunity to join a leading global fintech, delivering digital financial advice to improve financial outcomes for others. As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will work with the product engineering teams to evaluate, design, build and support resilient, scalable, and highly available solutions for their SaaS platform.
Be a part of an energetic and fast-moving global team to engineer a rich, stable and engaging product hosted in AWS. This role will cover all aspects of the infrastructure lifecycle, from design, development and the on-call support of our SaaS product.
Location: North Sydney
Roles: Day rate contract & Perm
Level: Mid to Senior
- Help migrate on premises applications etc to the cloud (AWS)
- You will develop cloud-native solutions to continuously harden our platform and cloud infrastructures at scale
- You will manage the CI/CD pipelines across 20+ repos in various technology stacks and deployment scenarios (Docker, Lambda, native)
- Engage with and influence new consumers every single day
- Due to small nature of team, it will be a hands on role through all stages of the SDLC
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Software Engineering in .NET
- Experience with development in AWS; Lambda, ECS, EC2 or DynamoDB
- You have experience with infrastructure as code; CloudFormation, Serverless
- Passionate about DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and willingness to grow in these domains
- Familiarity with high volume transactional systems, microservice design, or data processing pipelines (Lambda, Kinesis, Spark, or similar)
If you meet all the above requirements please apply with your most up to date resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Andrew - firstname.lastname@example.org or connect via Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/