We are working with a well regarded managed service provider who is now looking for an additional BDM to join their team. Throughout 2020 they refined their delivery and back office support to help prepare them for growth. And now they are ready to cope with extra clients. This isnt just a role where someone has said "we need new business, lets hire a new BDM"
If you are someone who enjoys that satisfaction of putting new logo's on the wall, chasing down leads and seeing those seed then grow into large accounts please keep reading. This role is the one you want to be looking at.
What will you be responsible for
- Growing and representing the brand in the market
- Engaging the wider delivery team when required
- Finding new leads and opportunities
- Qualifying prospects and engaging on the value of the offerings
- Executing contracts for the services that on offer
- Maintain and manage a pipeline in the CRM system
So what are the services on offer:
- IT Procurement
- Support Desk
- Project services
- Network and Security services
- Cloud services
You will also contribute your knowledge and client intel towards supporting the business with new offerings where possible.
What you need to be successful for this role:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to sell service contracts
- Sales experience with vendors like Microsoft, Cisco, Hp, Juniper, Palo Alto
- Ability to build strong relationships with vendors, distributors and customers
- Full Australian working rights
Having a strong Melbourne network that you can tap into will also be something that can help.
In return there is uncapped and trailing commission - the more you do the more you earn. This is a great role for someone looking to move into management in the next 2-3 years. The team is growing and there is a career path in place. They completely understand that not all successful sales people want to me managers, but the option is there for those who are looking for it.
If you are interested in this role please do submit your resume through to us. If you have any questions please do feel free to reach out to Asmita Govind.