Salary : $77k + Super
Sirius Support has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual with a can-do attitude to join a supportive, well-established, rapidly growing Global Technology organisation.
You will play a vital role as the first point of contact for any issues raised through the internal support portal, escalating urgent issues to the first-line support and making sure that all clients receive the highest level of customer service.
The sucsessful candidate must have Legal or professional services industy experience, excellent customer service skills, be process-driven, able to meet deadlines and highly organised with a proven ability to think outside the box.
- Provide technical product knowledge and support for clients
- Work closely with 1st line support to ensure a quick escalation for all clients
- Identify solutions to technical problems
- Troubleshoot and provide feedback to the internal management team
- Manage the system work queue making sure all issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- SLA compliance
- Testing applications for bugs and creating SQL queries
- Clear path for career progression
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive team with a collaborative culture
- Be apart of a rapidly expanding Global Company
Key Skills and Experience:
- Software experience using iManage
- Must have previous experience in the Legal / Professional industry
- Experience with document management systems
- Experience with MS SQL & TSQL
- Permanent working rights for Australia
- A strong aptitude for technical matters is essential and any previous experience in technical support is essential
- Able to provide 1st class customer service
- Able to engage with the team and contribute new ideas
If you feel this role would be suitable please don’t hesitate to apply NOW !!
Alternatively, if you would like more information please reach out to Sammy Lea 0292705221