Our client who is an IT consultancy firm is looking for a talented IT Infrastructure and Security Analyst to work onsite for one of their key customers.
On offer is an initial 6 month contract opportunity with possible extension.
- Monitor, respond, resolve and escalate Security incidents from Incident management suite
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous IT security devices
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services
- Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams
- 4 + years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate experience with some of the following security operations technologies:
- E-Mail Protection
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Firewalls and Intrusion Prevention
- Web Firewall and Filtering
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Malware Protection
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Public Key infrastructure (PKI)
- Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR)
- Vulnerability and threat Scanning
- Mobile device management
- Performance and Availability Monitoring
- Application Whitelisting
- Experience with Palo Alto, Juniper or Cisco Firewalls
- Exoerience with cloud computing
- Demonstrated understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with using ITSM or ticketing systems
- Experience working in an SLA environment
Please note, there is a requirement to provide after hour support in this role, as they run a 24/7 operations environment, this is on a rostered basis and will be rotated around the broader team.
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Steven Chung or Asmita Govind for a confidential discussion.