Sirius Technology are working with a Tier 1 Financial Services company to recruit an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to join their team. This will be for an initial 6 month contract with a high possibility of extension.
Summary of the role:
- You’ll be working within the centralised Architecture team for the Salesforce platform and work alongside experienced Salesforce architects.
- You’ll be responsible for creating roadmaps and high level designs for the Salesforce solutions, rather than being focused on delivery of particular projects.
- You’ll be working with project teams to provide solution analysis
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Existing end to end Salesforce Solution Architecture experience
- Excellent understanding of current Architectural design patterns, technologies and best practices.
- Ability to take on responsibility for end to end design
- Strong knowledge and experience on Sales and Service Cloud, with exposure to Marketing Cloud being highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to deal with senior executives
Why Apply for this role?
- Exposure to a range of high profile Salesforce projects
- A great company to have on your CV
- Work along experts in the Salesforce field
- High chance of contract extension (usually up to 24 months)
- Competitive day rates
If you are an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect who is looking for your next challenge, please get in touch. If you apply for this advert, I can arrange a time to discuss this requirement with you in more detail.
I look forward to helping you secure your next contract. Thanks, Jack Byrne, Senior Salesforce Recruiter.