- 3 month contract with view to extend
- Melb CBD offices, WFH for now
Our client, who is a well-regarded organisation within their field, is looking to recruit an Automation Test Analyst to work on a cloud migration project.
We are looking for someone with strong C# .NET coding skills - as you will be required to write and execute automation test scripts that are written in this language.
You will work closely and collaboratively with the development teams, testers and wider team. You will have the opportunity to actively participate and contribute to development projects through performing automation testing of the code written by development team.
- 4+ of commercial experience as a automation test analyst
- Expereince with executing and maintaining automatated test scripts using Selenium written in C# .NET
- Experience in coding and scripting using C# .NET
- Previous experience working on cloud migration project
- Experience with using working in Agile testing environment
- Experience with test automation techniques used for API, Service Layer and Windows bases application as well as automation Mass/Bulk execution techniques such as Selenium Grid, Test Agents Pool
- Exposure to test integration in DevOps pipeline CI/CD (Bamboo preferred)
- Experience working with enterprise microsoft technology and tools such as Visual Studio Team Server, Dynamic CRM and Microsoft Test Manger
- Demonstrate experience in test configuration and test data management for system and system integration testing
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion.