Our client is a leading Financial Institution that has created a state-of-the-art product that engages with new customers every single day. As a Software Tester you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the platform delivering both product and client specific projects and will work with teams globally and with clients to ensure that all deliveries are to the highest quality. This role will cover all aspects of testing of a SaaS product including developing overall test strategy, leading test creation and automation for the core platform.
Role and responsibilities:
- Write, review and execute comprehensive test cases, test data and test plans against defined test strategies.
- Work directly with developers to create automated tests
- Work with dev-ops team to maintain automated tests as an integral part of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Evolve QA processes, in line with industry-accepted best practices.
- Interact with product management, development and delivery teams to ensure appropriate automated tests are delivered with every feature
- Interact with client delivery teams, acting as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases
- Work with business analysts, project managers, development teams and senior management to ensure all key deliverable requirements are met
- Analyse test results and document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Participate in story estimation for test specifications and execution for all work streams.
- 5+ years in test automation including cross browser/device
- Experience with Cypress, Postman and JIRA
- Experience working with browser DevTools
- Good knowledge of common web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile
- Experience working with Bitbucket / Git code repositories
Please apply now or call Jason Bidwell for further details.