- Contract: 3 - 4 months
- Located near Parrramatta
- Full time: Monday - Friday
- Hourly Rate : Competitive
- Facilities management including management of building repairs and onsite contractors.
- Supervising and coordinating work of contractors and subcontractors
- Managing the space planning process and taking accountability for ensuring all legal requirements are adhered to
- Ensuring all housekeeping tasks are completed (Re-filling of the fridge, Coffee machine, meeting rooms are up to date) and administrative tasks (Order of stationery, catering) are completed.
- Managing security, maintenance and day-to-day operations
- Assist with administration in conjunction with the Research and Development team.
- Budget planning and preparation of annual facilities budgets
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum of 5 years in facilities role.
- Industry experience would be beneficial (Manufacturing and FMCG)
- Strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities
This is an immediate start for the right candidate, so do not delay in submitting your application!
Please note that you must have unlimited working right to be considered for this position