- South Eastern Suburbs
- 6 month contract with view to go perm/extend
- Applications focus
This is an initial 6 month daily rate contract with the view to extend or go perm for the right person. Currently the team are working remotely, but are hoping to be back into their South Eastern suburb offices again soon.
You will need to have a good understanding of technology, and 3rd party applications. Ideally you will come from a technical background, or from a consultancy with some pre-sales experience.
We need someone who understands the architecture, management etc of applications for this position.
- Becoming that bridge between IT and the business
- Qualify requirements that the business may have and help find solutions
- Work on RFP's
- Create a business case
- Work with Vendors to understand the solutions they have
- Work with the wider team to implement the solution
- Engage with stakeholders throughout IT and the business
- A very strong understanding of applications and the architecture around them
- Sound technical knowledge across the board
- Ability to work with non technical business leaders
- Ability to understand product features, and application roadmap's
- Ability to work with multiple vendors
- Full Australian working rights
- Strong relationship building skills
- Availability to start a new role within the next few weeks
This is a mid level role but there is lots of room to grow and learn. The team is growing and there are lots more opportunities within the business.
If you are interested in this position please do submit your resume through to us today - Short listing is in process.
There are high volumes of applications coming through at the moment, so to ensure your application doesn't get missed we are requesting applications are submitted via the job boards.
If you have any specific questions about this role please do contact Asmita Govind or Steven Chung
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities please do visit our website.