- South Eastern Suburbs
- Lots of Training and Career Growth
- Great base package on offer
This role will be key going forward as they have a lot of projects planned for 2021. For this role, the client is really looking to invest with lots of training on offer for the right candidate. The IT team is growing and they want to have the best staff that they can.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all mainframe database environments are available, and performing
- Working closely with the application support and development team on projects and BAU enhancements
- Trouble shooting, monitoring and maintaining the database environments
- Support the IBM CICS services onsite.
- Generally help with new projects, upgrades and enhancements as required.
- 7 years + of commercial experience in Mainframe support
- A strong understanding of mainframe database such as DB2, IMS etc.
- Experience with CICS
- Working in a team with external vendors and contractors
- Ability to build strong relationships with other staff and external stakeholders
- You will need full Australian working rights
This client understands that throughout 2020 most of us haven't had much of a break - and they are open to having someone start by the end of Jan if you wanted to take some time off.. New year new career anyone?
Please do submit your details through and we will be in touch as soon as we can. If you have any questions please do reach out to Asmita Govind.