My client is a large organisation looking for a Oracle Middleware Developer to join on a permanent/contract basis. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and become an integral part of their tight-knit team.
- Comprehensive experience with the Oracle Fusion Middleware Products including: BPM Suite; SOA Suite; Service Bus; and BPEL Suite;
- Comprehensive experience using Weblogic administration; Oracle Enterprise Manager and Oracle SQL Developer;
- Comprehensive experience designing Canonical Data Models, XSDs and WSDLS;
- Comprehensive experience using PL/SQL;
- Comprehensive experience using OSB Proxy Services;
- Comprehensive experience designing SOAP and JSON/REST services and consuming APIs provided by external, third parties;
- Comprehensive experience using XSLT and XQuery for message transformations;
- Comphrensive experience in designing, developing and deploying Oracle BPEL and OSB components
Full Working Rights in Australia is Required.
Oracle Middleware Developer / Melbourne / Sydney / Canberra / Australia / Contract / Permanent
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 0422 920 577 or Charmaine Thum for a confidential chat on 0439 320 538, please send your resume first then call.