- Morningside location
- 12 month fix term contract
- Shortlisting now
Our client is looking to engage a Systems Administrator to join them on a 12 month fix term contract based in the south of Brisbane, in the Morningside area.
They are a well regarded organisation that helps a lot of people with the work that they do - so if you are someone who is passionate about IT and would like to work in an organisation that makes a positive impact, then this is truly a role that you can feel proud to be a part of.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has extensive experience across a wide range of technologies which includes Windows Server, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure AD, backup and storage solutions, network and infrastructure administration and so on.
They are in the process of bringing a lot of their IT back in house, they have in the past engaged a service provider, however due to growth and a lot more of their services being online, they are looking to build up their internal capabilities.
- Supporting and maintaining a windows and microsoft centric systems and applications suites - Windows Server, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange
- Working with the business to ensure current tools and products are still the best to support their current and future business requirements
- Maintaining and supporting all IT assets and infrastructure
- Working with external vendors as required
- Work on upcoming security and single sign on project
- Provide general IT support when required for end users
- Educating and advising end users on IT security within the organisation
- 5+ years of commercial experience in a systems administrator or similar role
- Strong technical skills with Microsoft stack of technologies such as Windows Server, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange
- Experience with network and security administration , including firewall administration and SSO
- MS certifications (certifications highly regarded)
- Availability to start on this side of Christmas would be ideal
- Strong communication - written and verbal
- Full Australian working rights
Ideally you will come from a level 3 support, or systems administration background, a strong passion for technology improvement. The team is small but they are all really passionate about what they do. If you enjoy wearing many hats please do submit your details through for this role. We are shortlisting now so will be in touch as soon as we can.
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply and contact Asmita Govind or Steven Chung for a confidential discussion.