Sirius Technology has been retained to work with an established and prestigious company based in Sydney to recruit for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This will be a unique opportunity to take responsibility for on-going roll out of the Salesforce platform across various business units.
Why apply for this role?
- The business fully supports the integration of Salesforce across the organisation and therefore there will be no end of transformation projects to complete.
- You’ll gain exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud and build your skills in this space
- You’ll be working with a small and friendly team who are passionate about the Salesforce platform.
The summary of the role?
- You’ll be expected to perform Salesforce Administration tasks such as performing health checks, user maintenance, workflows, processes and completing support tickets.
- Build and deploy Dashboards and reporting tools for users and senior stakeholders
- Be the “First line of support” for all Salesforce users across the business.
- Work with Salesforce Partner to manage Sandbox and Development environments.
- Creating and delivering Training documentation to Salesforce users.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Recent commercial experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Have expert understanding of Process Builder and Flows
- Hold at least one Salesforce Certifications (ideally Salesforce Administrator)
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Ability to manage expectations for Salesforce users on when tickets will be resolved
- Previous experience training users on Salesforce.
Any experience in the following will be highly desired:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Partner Community Implementation
- SQL and SOQL
- Hold multiple Salesforce Certifications
Interested in this role? If so, please get in touch to discuss this opportunity (and others!) in more detail! I look forward to helping you secure your next job!
Thanks, Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.