In this role you will be working with the wider production team, the sales/account teams, and the clients themselves when required. This agency client has clients across Australia and in NZ.
Currently the team is remote, but when we are back the offices are in Richmond.
In this role you will be:
- Managing paid media campaigns and deliver optimisation.
- Learning and implementing best practice. Pushing for improvement across the team.
- Monitoring and report on paid search, display, video and social media campaigns.
- Collaborating with internal and external marketing, content, design and digital teams.
- Managing budgets and pacing are on track across all platforms.
- Communicating with clients and reporting on things like ROI and result
- At least 3 years experience managing SEM campaigns for SMEs clients, ideally within an agency or multi-brand environment.
- Demonstrated hands on capability with Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics
Proven delivery with advanced paid media campaigns for clients, including paid search, display, video and social media
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Business (desired)
- Certification in either Google Ads Search, Google Analytics or Facebook Blueprint.
- Australian working rights are required
Please submit your application to us via the apply now link. If you have specific questions please do feel free to contact Asmita Govind.