- Permanent role: $65K + Super
- Well established & growing company, collaborative culture
- 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
- St Mary’s location
A leading organisation within the building supplies industry, they pride themselves in supplying the best premium grade products to their customers. With over 30 years in the industry, they are dedicated to providing clients with a one of a kind service and can cater to projects of all sizes. Located in St Mary’s, the business is made up of hardworking, committed and dynamic employees who value the importance of teamwork and maintaining a fun, collaborative culture.
Supporting accounts within AR & AP business functions, this role will have you interacting with customers and internal departments to ensure accounts are being managed correctly and any bad debts are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reporting on bad debt accounts
- General ledger reporting for management
- Processing, reconciling and monitoring incoming payments
- Managing any legal items related to Accounts receivable
- Assisting and resolving any Customer issues with accounts
- Monitoring credit limits
- Daily banking, maintain and balance cash
- Allocate customer payments to correct invoices
- Ensure that any credits received are entered correctly
- Issue copies of invoices as requested
- Processing of invoices 100 per day roughly
- Understanding of Payment of staff wages using XERO
What do you need?
- Understanding of payment of staff wages using XERO
- Experience with payment of superannuation and workers compensation
- An expert using Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Micronet Accounting System
- Accurate data entry skills
- Must have AP & AP experience
- Work for a continuously growing business
- Dynamic and collaborative culture
- A social and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities to build a long-standing and progressive career
If you feel like you have the right experience for this role please APPLY NOW !!